Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brushes, Shadows and Blushes... Oh My!!

Hey Bauties!
Hope You Guys Had a Wonderful Labor Day Weekend!!

So I have Reviews for a couple of New Items I got!! Yay!!
(Brace Yourself this Is a Pretty "Long" Review as I try to go in detail about the Items! and I do it for you Guys and Gals I dont wanna Just say Good Or bad I wanna explain Why thats my opinion)

Hope You Enjoy!

Magenta Deluxe Reptile Brush Set ($39.95):


Ook so these Brushes...
What can I say!?!
They are a Great set For a beginner!
 Someone who has never had any brushes and was a Spongie Type of Gal!! ;-)
There are some Brushes in here that I really Like..
  • The Large Powder Brush: Is a great brush for Brushing off the extra Setting Powder!
  • The Small Powder Brush: Is a Good Brush For a Blush! (You can even use it for Cream Blush It does take a bit of Practice) and if you are like me, your going to get frustrated very easy and Fast!!
  • Foundation Taklon: Its a Good brush For..well..Foundation!! The name says it all!
  • Doe Foot Shadow Brush: No..."Me No Likey" its hard! You cant use it for anything!! Cant Blend cant apply anything with it!! SO I gave it to my 5 year old, she Applies make up to her dolls and they dont seem to complaint so...Hey its great For dolls! (If you have any Use for it, By all means let me know...Im here to Learn)
  • The rest I have no complaints for, They are OK...but Im not Going to keep on as there are many more Brushes...( Dont wanna Bore you Guys explaining One by One by One)
Also Coastal Scents ($21.95)


Mus I say I Love this Palette, So Cute, SO small and Highly Pigmented!!
You will get the best of the Products With the right applicator!
Again Right Brush!! Spongy tips No good!! They stay with most of the Product!! Like One Blogger wrote!!
This Palette is Great It has 12 Matte Vibrant Colors, WHich are awesome for you Vibrant color gals!!
I Love the Matte Part of, Cause Im not a shiny/Sparkly type of girl..
It has a Mirror which comes in handy for seeing more precise, when applying make up on your vanity mirror! Or when applying make up in a Deserted Island!!
(You have to look ur best at all time!! lol)

Moving On...

MAC Cosmetics ($18.50)


Cream Blush?? Horrible!!
@ First...lol
You have to sit and Practice, Practice, Practice!!
When I first Put this on, My face got super colored like I put some Melted lipstick on my face and couldnt blend it right!!
I had to wash it off and try again!!
After like 3 washes..Meaning 3 tries or so, I did it!! I finally got it to go on my face right!
Yay...I fell in love with this Product!!
When you know How to apply it right it looks so Flawless!!
REMEMBER you must Put cream Blush Over cream or liquid foundation,
To avoid cackyness!!

I recieved The Pink Travel Sized Brushes from Sigma today!! I will Check them out tommorow when the baby is asleep and If i have time I will write a Review on them!! Just from the looks of them i have a couple of things to say!!

Well Beauties Its Bedtime Gotta Be up In the Morning to deal with my Munchkins!!
Whom Thankfully are sound asleep!! and Allowed me to type this blog Entry!!

"Dont Judge a Book By its Cover!"
-MizzJeni


Remember these are my Opinions, These products may be of ur likings or your dislikings! and Thats Totally Up to you guys!! We were all given the right to have an Opinion!!
No Has paid me Nor given me anything for these reviews!!
These Products where Purchased by ME!!







No comments:

Post a Comment