Sunday, August 15, 2010

Official Contest Rules!

Hey,

The Contest Has Begun!!

Im so Excited!!



You Must be Subscribed to My YouTube Channel
You Have to Post a comment as frequently as possible under the Video
(Not on my Channel, Or on Facebook Or Here...It has to be On the Video!!)
I will have a random generator Pick the Winner!
[So the More you post the More your chances of Winning Increase!]
You can Write Random Things!
*No Vulgar Language Nor Negative Language as People of all Ages watch this*

The Contest Ends On Friday August 20 @ Midnight Eastern time!
I will announce the Winner on Saturday On a Blog Titled WINNER!!

The Winner Must Reply By Sunday!
Private Message me!!
You Must Include your Name & Address

When You Recieve the Package Please take a Pic or Video and Send it to Me so I can share a Pic of the WInner and the SoftLips Product here On My Blog!!

GOOD LUCK ALL

-MizzJeni


No comments:

Post a Comment